This week we’re going to take a look at some simple things to do that will help your skin get and stay healthy. None of this is hard and in fact most of it is easy, basic common sense stuff your mother told you.
1. Decrease your sugar intake. Not to say cut sugar out of your diet completely, but try to cut back on “false” sugars, like in soda and in candy. Contrary to popular belief, chocolate isn’t bad for you, it’s all the added sugars that harm your skin. “Natural” sugars, like sugar cane sugar, aggravate the magnesium in your body, making it difficult for your body to keep itself healthy. From your skin all the way down to your blood cells, your body will thank you if you eat MORE fruit and less candy.
2. Get some sun. Yes I know we’ve been telling you sunblock and shade all the live long day, but that doesn’t mean no sun at all. It means moderation and care. Recent studies have shown that Vitamin D prevents many types of cancer. Obviously too much sun is bad for you, just as too much of anything is bad for you, but in moderation the sun can be your best friend. In fact, depression has been linked to lack of Vitamin D.
3. Eat nuts and fish. Both create oils that are good for cleaning out the bad oils that come from both your environment and from that hamburger you had last night. Specifically, almonds have the calcium and magnesium in them that your body needs to protect your skin from the harmful effects of your environment. Soy milk is pretty amazing for that as well. The omega-3s in salmon alone help keep your hair shiny, you nails and teeth strong, and your skin clear.
4. Experiment with facial cleansers, toners and moisterizers. Be sure to use quality products like Duplicell P199, Duplicell F199 and Duplicell Facial Tonic Balancing Toner. Find what works for you and stick with it.
5. Drink water, even when you’re not thirsty. Thirst is not the first sign of dehydration, but it is a good way of knowing you’re not getting enough to drink.
6. EXERCISE! Sweating helps your skin, and the strength you feel internally will start to show on your face. Make sure to wash after you exercise, even if it means wiping your face with a warm water in a wash cloth without any cleanser.
The Duplicell line of products is a safe and effective topical intervention that can reduce the clinical and histological effects of photo-aging and chronological aging. At Duplicell, we are committed to using the highest quality ingredients and the latest cutting-edge technology to bring you the best anti-wrinkle products ever produced. Click here to see the full Duplicell line, including money saving Beauty Kits, and try Duplicell for yourself.
The Duplicell Team
We hope you have enjoyed this weeks post and thanks for reading. Till next time…
Note:The information provided here, and on duplicell.com is informational in nature and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice.